Wednesday, February 25, 2009

clients

clients. In debtor bankruptcy law an attorney normally has "John Doe public" as clients. There is a big difference between the two when it comes to money, power and prestige.
Matt: Did the paralegal who started The Lawyer Assistant actually develop the concept of the "virtual bankruptcy assistant"? It sounds like she is another "Erin Brockovich"?
Dennis: I was curious myself so I called her on the telephone one day. After speaking with Victoria Ring, I was convinced that she is definitely another Erin Brockovich (except she doesn't use fowl language.) In fact, I was so impressed that I offered her a job working for me to help build my bankruptcy practice. However, she explained that she had a strong dedication to the goal of training others rather than going back to the 9:00 to 5:00 world.
To find out more, I purchased her book: "How to Start a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant Service" (ISBN: 0976159171.) It was one of the best training manuals

No comments:

Post a Comment